15 September 2011

who RRRR yoU?

Greetings and salutations! My name is Stephanie and I am on a journey of learning, loving and laughing.  I have had many hurdles to overcome and bridges to build. In my experiences I have found peace and power and am beginning to work with others on their journey to find the doors and paths they're looking for and help to open them. I am full of energy, like  my last names speaks to 'Beausoleil': Beautiful Sun and I put my energy and positivity into every thing I do. I am a mother, a daughter , a confident and friend I expect nothing from anyone but believe in their best. I chose to be in this SSW program because it offered me an opportunity to grow, hone and enhance my experiences into useful tools and mindful practice; to keep from oppressing while engaging and supporting street involved youth and really embracing the rest of my life: "Be the change you wish to see".  I chose photography because it's part of the arts and I support self expression and understanding the human experience through many mediums and photography is a strong one. Feel free to drop me a line~

LoveINyoURLight
allways+
ArmOurLight

These are some photos I have taken:









No comments:

Post a Comment